There are 6 levels of cranky snowmen and each gives the successful attacker a special gift. Unfortunately these are not rally monsters, so you cannot share the spoils with your alliance friends and they will not get a bonus from your attack. Each level is classified as an easy monster, so I do hope everyone is giving them a good thrashing. Now unfortunately I didn't find any information on what troops level and numbers you need to kill them, but as they have similar power levels to some of the boss monsters I have discussed previously, it would be safe to presume that the numbers are equivalent.
* Level 1 snowmen have a 1.3K power, so really weak. If you can kill a LVL 5 murderous warrior, then this guy will put up the same fight. He also only uses 5 stamina. His Christmas gift is a Christmas hat, which contains resources, gold and a material chest.
* Level 2 snowmen have a 37.2K power. If you can kill a boss Zombie, then you should be able to beat this guy. Evony recommends 20K T1 cavalry troops for Zombies, so that should work for LVL 2 snowmen too. He only uses 10 stamina. His Christmas gift is Gingerbread, which contains speed ups, so he is a popular choice.
* Level 3 snowmen have a 350.2K power, which is equivalent to the Centaur. He also only uses 15 stamina and Evony suggest 30K T6 cavalry troops for Centaur. His Christmas gift is Christmas socks, which contain resources, gold and a material chest.
* Level 4 snowmen have a 1.6M power, which is similar to a werewolf. He takes 20 stamina and requires about 60K T8 cavalry troops. His Christmas gift is a Christmas bell, which contains speed ups (like level 2).
* Level 5 snowmen have a 2.7M power, similar to a Manticore (level 6 boss). He uses 25 stamina with 60-80K T10 cavalry troops (more troops = less wounded). His Christmas gift is a Christmas crutch (otherwise known as a candy cane), which contains 200K of each of the resources, refining and research stones.
* Level 6 snowmen have a 3.5M power, similar to a Yasha (level 7 boss). He uses 25 stamina with 80-100K T10 cavalry troops (more troops = less wounded). His Christmas gift is a Christmas chest , but I was unable to find out what's in it. So if someone who can kill this monster could let me know, that would be greatly appreciated.
So everyone should be able to, at the very least, take on the level 1 cranky snowman, so let's go out and get 'em, so we can improve the mood on this server.😀